Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Words


Max is talking up a storm these days! Just today while eating lunch, he looked up at my mom and I and said "APPLE!" just as clear as day! He was so pleased with himself, and with our response which included clapping, cheering and grinning from ear to ear, that he continued to say it over and over until he started saying "Bubbles" (another new and favorite word) and then combined them for "BAPPLE!, BAPPLE!"


Here are the words Max has been babbling lately....truly music for my soul.

"Trak or" -Tractor or riding lawn mower, whichever he sees
"Choo Choo" -Train
"Duckie" -Duck
"Truck" -Truck
"Bubbles" -Bubbles
"Naeeeigh" -Maggie
"Daddy and Da'eee" -Daddy
"Momma" -me :)
"Hiiiiiiiii Dada" -cell phone
"Mmmmmm" -Cow
"Plssusssssssss" -Horse (he does this while shaking his head like a horse and spraying spit)
"Chee Chee" -Cheese
"Bopbop" -Bunnyrabbit
"Nigh Nigh"- This means either that he is sleepy or that he wants to read
"Ee ee ee ee" -Monkey (or Shel Silverstein...his picture is on the back of one of Max's favorite books and every time Max sees it, he does the monkey noise and actions to go along with it)
"Rrrrrrrrr" -Bear or lion
"Srabary" and "Buebary" -Strawberry and Blueberry
""BabBab" -Banana
"tikatikatikatika" -Tickle tickle tickle tickle

There are many more fun words he tries to say, some I understand and lots I don't, but I'm confident that my little Einstein knows what he is saying and very soon they will start coming out more clearly!!



3 comments:

  1. It's so fun that you are keeping a little record. You will forget this stuff sooner than you think and it will be SO fun to go back and read it! I love the clapping and cheering, so fun. Sweet boy and such an awesome mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's doing great with all those words!!! Yay Max!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I enjoyed reading these, especially the one about Max's words, I can just hear him saying them in my head.:) Oh and that comment about the sexes is from me, just didnt know how to put my name. Keep going, I enjoy reading. It is a good update for me on how everything is. you are an amazing mommy and friend!

    ReplyDelete