Pardon my french, but I have to say I make a damn good crock-pot roast. I know it's so easy to make things in the crock-pot, but I've really learned the art of exactly how to make it taste like I've been slaving in the kitchen all day. :) My newest secret (which maybe everyone else in the world knows except me...) is to wait to add all the vegetables until an hour before you eat, that way they are perfectly tender and not at all mushy! Plus I add all sorts of yummy things to the beef while it's cooking and it's just amazing. Add some corn bread and honey and I am queen of my husband's heart for at least a week, ha!
This week has been really terrible for me. I recently decided to go off my antidepressants without being under the supervision of my therapist....BAD IDEA! I wanted to save money and thought I could wean myself off really slowly. Let's just say Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde are in FULL force in my household. I hate being out of control of my emotions. I've always been an emotional person, but when I'm messing with my medicine, w.a.t.c.h. o.u.t. Anyway, today was about 10% better than yesterday, so hopefully I'm on the mend.
The reason I want to go off my meds is because I really don't want to be on any thing when I'm trying to get or do get pregnant again...dun dun dunnnnnnnn. No, we aren't trying, but I want to be all ready when I feel like trying. Who knows when this will be, however, because my original plan was to stock up on birth control (which I have done) and when they are out, they're out. Then we will wait several months to be safe and then try. But everytime Max does something that makes me realize I am in NO WAY ready for another child, I want to race out and buy another month of birth control....so after I do that tomorrow. I have a feeling at this rate Max will be a grandfather before I decide to birth another child, HA.
Anyway, those are my thoughts tonight. Off to bed, better yet, I'm going to watch TV for a few minutes so Kirk can fall asleep before I get in there; No use taking the .0001% chance of getting pregnant on birth control after the lovely day I've had! Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment