I am thankful for a week full of Halloween activities to keep us entertained and a fabulous Mom's Club party to get the week kicked off right with all our favorite people!
I am thankful Kirk could get off work early enough one night for a family night at Valas!
I am thankful for a son who loves to dress up as much as his daddy. (No, I'm not being sarcastic, if you know my husband at all you know his passion for this!)
I am thankful that my husband is a hard worker who loves his career but still manages to know how to balance being a wonderful father to our son. *Not sure what Max is looking at in this picture but one might imagine it was a scary ghost or something from his expression!*
I am thankful that my son naps 3-4 hours every day so I can either get some things done or take a nap :)
I am also thankful that just a few moments ago I called the "jury duty" hotline and found out my presence is not required tomorrow. YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Happy November!! What are you thankful for?
Oh My Goodness I love his costume! What a DOLL! Great post. Today I am thankful that Stacy and Joel got married and we sat at your table, shared pictures of our DOGS, and laughed all night! You are a great mom and friend!
ReplyDelete