My heart is full when Max snuggles up with all the other moms at playgroup.
My heart is full when I know all the other moms at playgroup love my son.
My heart is full when I get my house cleaned all in one day so that I can have free time the rest of the week when Max naps.
My heart is full when Kirk gets home from traveling!
My heart is full when Kirk tells me I'm the best cook in the world, even when its not always true. :)
My heart is full when I reconnect with my small group after not seeing them for a month.
My heart is full when someone I don't know well asks me to have a ladies night with her and several other women and we have an amazing time laughing, dancing and getting to know each other better!
My heart is full because my parents just celebrated 30 beautiful years of a godly marriage and I have their example to follow in.
My heart is full when I see my brother and his adorable wife because we always have so much fun when we're together.
My heart is full when Max and I are at lunch with our friends Stacie and Porter and Porter throws his napkin in the air and it lands in a stranger's soup and Stacie and I laugh until we almost cry.
My heart is full when I wake up to 65 degree weather and get to put on a sweatshirt.
My heart is full when Kirk and I talk about having our next baby together.
My heart is full when our yard is dog-poop free.
My heart is full when I look through photo albums from the past 2 years and see how much Max has grown and remember all the fun times we had watching him grow into a toddler.
My heart is full because my home is now decorated for autumn.
My heart is full because Kirk and I made it to church on Sunday.
My heart is full because yesterday at playgroup, one of the moms said "Thanks for your friendship" as she was leaving and it almost made me cry because that is exactly how I feel also about my friends in Mom's Club.
My heart is full when I'm volunteering at the hospital and I hear the new baby lullaby go off and know that there are brand new parents upstairs experiencing the most magical moment in the world.
My heart is full when Max gives me wet sloppy kisses and big big hugs.
My heart is full when I come running to tell Kirk that Max can count to 5 and Kirk says, "I know, I taught him that!"
My heart is full when I read other blogs that fill me with inspiration and the drive to be a better mother.
My heart is full because I've been off my anti-depressants for almost 4 months and feel better than I have in years.
My heart is full of eager anticipation when I realize Max will be old enough to really enjoy the snow this year and maybe winter won't seem so dreary because of that.
My heart is full because I got to go to last weeks Husker game and had the time of my life.
My heart is full because I love spending time with Grandma Jean (Kirk's grandma) and consider her one of my best friends.
My heart is full because even though Kirk and my parents will all be gone for my birthday, I decided to set up a girl's night for myself and will be spending the evening with some of my favorite ladies eating, laughing and maybe even a little dancing....
My heart is full when I'm home with both my boys because they are the most precious people on the planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment