Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Library

I am so in love with the Library I thought I should blog about it. So here is a letter to the library that I won't send for fear of being even more nerdy than I already am, but instead will just bore you to tears with it :)

Dear Omaha Public Library,
I love you. You have saved me thousands upon thousands of dollars! Your easy online system of putting books on hold, shipping them to the closest library to my home, putting them on a shelf up front, and notifying me via phone call about it's arrival is probably in the top 10 things I am most thankful for in my entire life.
Plus not only can I check out books, but also DVDs. Occasionally when I am able to get to the library alone, I sneak in to read a few of my favorite magazines, so thank you for carrying People magazine, my favorite. I am one of the biggest book-worms in the world, my friends think I should just buy my books, but WHY ON EARTH should I do that when I have you??
I also want to thank you for your toddler storytime. Not only do you provide the reading of several books, but have a dance time, sharing time, craft time and snack time. How how I love you and how I hope my son, Max grows to love you, too.
I'll see you later this week, I have a book to pick up and a movie to return.
Love
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! This is very funny. Boo that our toddler time does not involve snack, and I am not aware of an online reservation option. Good for you, saving money and keeping your brain productive. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete